ctrvl

Track Prep 2017 350 EXC-F SM (axle sliders)

Howdy folks, wondering if anyone here has track prepped a '17 350 EXC-F supermoto.  The kart tracks here all require front+rear axle sliders, frame sliders, handle bar sliders (as well as a bunch of other stuff but easier to figure out, including catch can).

I've found block sliders for the rear axle as well as handle bar sliders with no problem, but I can't see to find any solutions for front axle sliders and frame sliders.  The front axle bolt is solid (no pass-through), so I can't do the old trick of using all-thread and some skateboard wheels.

Anyone out there have any success with this?  My google-fu only got me so far :(  Thanks in advance!

PFA:

IMG_20170713_122721_404.jpg

Howdy folks, wondering if anyone here has track prepped a '17 350 EXC-F supermoto.  The kart tracks here all require front+rear axle sliders, frame sliders, handle bar sliders (as well as a bunch of other stuff but easier to figure out, including catch can).
I've found block sliders for the rear axle as well as handle bar sliders with no problem, but I can't see to find any solutions for front axle sliders and frame sliders.  The front axle bolt is solid (no pass-through), so I can't do the old trick of using all-thread and some skateboard wheels.
Anyone out there have any success with this?  My google-fu only got me so far   Thanks in advance!
PFA:

IMG_20170713_122721_404.thumb.jpg.7db0a800d52fa5ca187a5f38b317c237.jpg
Bump..
Would like to know this as well for my 500 EXCF
2018 would like to put skate board wheels

Thanks

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2017 at 2:26 PM, ctrvl said:

Anyone out there have any success with this?  My google-fu only got me so far :(  Thanks in advance!

PFA:

Actually you can do the old trick of using skateboard wheels.  Im pretty positive that the front axle is not solid.  Just drill holes on the end caps and put a threaded rod in there and call it a day. 

You're brave leaving that out in SF.  That bike is such an easy target to steal.

Warp 9 and Slide makes a set.  

Go to your local Fastenal and they might have some hard to find hardware

Some guy in UK has and ebay site that sells sliders for KTM's and footbike sliders also

image.png

image.png

Edited by vizcarmb
  • Like 1