DRZ400 noise top-end left side

I went on a 7 day solo vacation to Wales with my DRZ today. Before I went I checked everything and did an oil change. When I got off the boat in Harwich it started with it being hard to push while in first gear with the clutch in and then,  halfway to the Airbnb I am staying at,  I started hearing a buzzing noise from the left-upper side of the engine when I pulled in the clutch while rolling at high- and low speeds. 

Does anyone have any clue what this might be?

It still rides like usual.  I suspect it's a bearing that's gone bad, but are there any that high up? I drove about 50km with the noise and still have at least 1500-2000km to go this vacation.  😕

The noise of the exhaust is too loud to hear anything at all without pulling the clutch in. It might also be there with the clutch engaged. 

When I lean to the right while riding it is much less noticeable, I hear it louder when leaning to the left and am almost positive it is coming from the left-upper side of the head. Will check again in the morning.

I had to look up what the auto decomp was and have no idea if it is still in or whether is was already taken out. I'll upload a clear video asap. 

Well, the bike lasted me another 1000 kilometers without any issues, but then I had an accident because of me taking too much risks while it was raining quite heavily, which got me a tibial plateau fracture and an extended vacation of two weeks in a hospital in Wales.

My dad went to England to retrieve my DRZ and it is in much worse shape than I had expected. I only slid off my bike in a corner, but the damage is pretty bad imo. Just replacing bent/broken/missing parts will probably already be at least €500,- and then there's the issue with the engine not turning over; there's no sound at all.

IMG_20170802_WA0010.jpg

And then some nice pictures of my knee :rolleyes: 

IMG_20170801_WA0053.jpg

IMG_20170804_120155.jpg