390 review, Oregon woods

Took the new 390RRS out the other day for a spin in some flowing Oregon woods terrain. Shot some GoPro for those who may be interested in the Beta 390 and how it performs. I'm more and more impressed with the bike each time I ride it. Im long winded, there just isn't much out there in terms of how the bike performs and hopefully this might help someone who is interested in the bike see it in action. 

• Like 7

Firffighter, please, write as much/all you want about the 390 RR-S.  I love reading reviews and is my #1 reason for checking in so often.  

I have not watched the video yet but will when I get home.  Just the screenshot already has me going as the trail is smooth.  

• Like 3

I'm with Ben, keep the reviews coming. There are some on this site that we need to hear less of but you are not one of them. Love your reviews. Got me thinkin bout the 390! 

• Like 1

No more videos, none! I just can't take any more of that awesome terrain. Only area we had even close to that was closed to vehicles so the horsies can have their own little playpen. :foul:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YHGEORGE said:

No more videos, none! I just can't take any more of that awesome terrain. Only area we had even close to that was closed to vehicles so the horsies can have their own little playpen. :foul:

Time to move!  Life's too short to live somewhere without good riding. 

• Like 3

Definitely very blessed to live here in the PNW.  Tons of riding and wide variety. Everything from world class extreme mt singletrack to open desert all within 3-4 hrs of my home.  

• Like 1

Just curious what mileage are you getting on your 390?

53 minutes ago, Mike O said:

Just curious what mileage are you getting on your 390?

I haven't done a run the tank empty test, but it looks like 35-40 mpg.