Any DOT compliant head and tail lights available for '13 450 RR

So the state I live in (Vermont) has changed it's annual safety inspection laws and requires that all lights/lenses have DOT in them.  The '13 Beta 450 RR has E4 in the lenses, so nobody will inspect the bike anymore.  It was fine last year, but now they won't do it.  So now I need to get DOT head and tail lights so I can get it inspected.  Does anyone know of any bolt on way to do this? Same for the tail light?  Is there another model of Beta (RS, etc) or a newer model that would have DOT lenses?   Or is there another brand of lens that has DOT and will bolt on?

Thanks in advance!

I'm going to try some polisports - the part listings show they are DOT compliant - let's see what they look like.  I'd prefer a Beta solution, but I'm stumped.

We got a lead - the Beta customer service people say the 2016/17 Betas have DOT compliant/marked lights and they are a direct retrofit on the '13.

They're on order - we'll see when they come in, about a week.  I'll post up once they are fitted, in case anyone else has the same issue.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 1