how do you secure your 500 exc?

I have noticed in Europe there is no ignition key so it's very easy to get it stolen.

Any alarm for this model or something?

I used the jiffy power cutoff wiring to make a hidden switch. No starting unless you know where it is. And other than that I have a disc lock and cable  with me on trips.

if your KTM is  light enough to carry then no lock in the world will secure it and besides we all have furniture carts. Don't leave it outside

10 minutes ago, Airboss/oc said:

if your KTM is  light enough to carry then no lock in the world will secure it and besides we all have furniture carts. Don't leave it outside

something tells me I will be sleeping with mine :)

6e51c1d48156c640c1ada460ead2e4b7--stuff-

Garage it, and when out on trips, I have taken mine into hotel rooms with me before. I just give the front desk a heads up first, and they have always been okay with it as long as i use a sheet I bring with me to cover the carpet. Above all, get insurance that covers theft! You can even get the adtermarket stuff covered for a tiny bit more, or some insurances cover up to a certain amount free! Insurance costs me what one or two fast food meals would cost a month, definently not worth going without.