Never ran Lifan 125 won't kick over??

I bought a brand new lifan 125 for a pit bike project and wired it up and changed the oil. Then kicked it for a bit and it wouldn't start. Turns out the spark plug cap was barely on. Anyways the next day I come out to keep working on it and go to kick it over and it won't budge. The oil level is fine. Its in neutral cause the front sprocket moves freely. What could be causing this?

Thanks!

Was it working fine before second day?

It had been tipped and oil fell into the cylinder I took the spark plug out and kicked it over a couple times how do I delete a post?

On 7/24/2017 at 0:53 PM, Cartolio said:

It had been tipped and oil fell into the cylinder I took the spark plug out and kicked it over a couple times how do I delete a post?

just do what i do

And hopefully Staff will remove 

its been done before , oil in the cylinder locks up the top end 

other guys have had a miss adjusted clutch and it just kicks thru 

Adjust the Clutch slack it off some maybe

That’s one thing I don’t like about the Chinese Honda one motors. The kick start mechanism doesn’t allow you have the clutch in and still kick it. Which is why all auto engines can’t have a kick start.

If the top end is bad a new one is 35$ on eBay lol. That includes new piston, new cylinder, new rings, and new wrist pin. Also some come with new top end gaskets