how to buy a used Rekluse clutch (semi-automatic) !!!!????

what should i consider before buying a used recluse clutch !? 

in https://rekluse.com/ you can find the product which is suitable for your bike model and then looked for the same model used one !?

i have found a second hand rekluse clutch ( z-start pro ) which has been used on a 2009 suzuki rmz450 . what should i check before buying and installing it on my bike (2011 yz450f) . is it just ok to take it out from another bike and do the clutch spring adjustment and use it on my bike !?

Or they are designed specifically for each manufacture  !? ?

rekluse-core-exp-3-0-motocross-clutch-kit-e0b.jpg

Just now, William1 said:

Specific to the bike make/model and sometimes year. Contact Rekluse.

my friend suggest that the i just can buy the clucht spring *( which is colore code ,6 gold ) and change them and it will work . but Ok tanx for the input and i will contact them.

There is a lot more to the clutch than just the springs. Hub, pressure plate, outer cover (needed because the overall clutch thickness is increased) and ramping/engagement mechanism.

• Like 1

The clutch in the picture is not a Z-Start Pro, for one thing. For another, the springs the "friend" mentions are not for a ZSP, they're for an EXP 2/3.0, one of the "magic ring" conversions.  The Z-Start Pro does not require a deeper outer cover when installed on a YZ450, but it consists of a completely different hub (boss), spring, and pressure plate assembly that uses steel balls as the source of centrifugal clamping force.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, grayracer513 said:

It won't fit your YZ. Get a new friend to take advice from. Absolutely NOT interchangeable with your bike.

Tanx for the comment , you saved me :D . i was convinced that they are changeable :/ :( .