2007 ttr 125L stock, new jets, won't start

just picked up a used ttr 125L & it ran OK idled very low and had your old gas in it. I heard changing out the Jets makes a difference so I picked up a 110 and a 17.5. I replaced the two jets drained the old gas out and put new gas in. Everything else is stock with no other mods whatsoever. The Bike will not start now. I'm thinking I might need to adjust the mixture screw or open up the airbox. Could anybody give me help with the direction I should go. if it's the mixture screw what do I do with it example, close it all the way open up a little bit or all the way etc.

thanks. however, i figured out what happened. I went back to stock everything even the old spark plug. After point the new spark plug up from the auto parts store out I noticed it was damaged. I've been matched it up to the old spark plug and realize it was about a quarter inch longer. I was hopeful that there was no damage and put everything back to stock and tried and tried again to get it to fire with no luck. I just pulled the spark plug out and put my thumb over the spark plug hole and crank it over and there was no compression pushing my thumb out of the way. The only logical answer is that the new spark plug that was longer put a hole in the piston. Next week when my brother gets back in town i'll have my brother take it apart since he's a certified mechanic and has knowledge on these types of bikes. once a gets fixed and running right and I will probably put it up for sale and look at something different. Maybe a yz125.
thanks for all the help and replies I really appreciate it.