Houston, TX & Area Riders looking to rip tits?

What's up-

Anyone in the Houston or surrounding area or that rides Sam Houston want to ride on the weekends together? Somewhat new to riding but want to race andtakeover enduro style riding in the next few years. 

I normally ride Sam Houston National Forest every Saturday. I'm normally there and ready to ride as soon as the sun comes up. 

I ride a 14 mile loop, on average, 2 hours 5 mins to warm up. Ideally, no stopping. 

If I'm alone I run that same loop after 20 min hydration break at what I am gonna call Race Pace (even though I've never raced) where I'm going as fast as I can, within my ability to maintain maintain control but maybe flirting with a washout or sliding out often. 

I have a few devices to track distance, time, gps route, caloric output etc if you care. 

Strength and fitness are there just working on that seat and attention conditioning. 

So, who's tryna ride RIDE? 

I will be getting a dirt bike soon and would be interested meeting new people and learning the trails. Where are you located? I live in Kingwood.

awesome man yea lets do it! i live in the heights in houston but can go wherever to ride. I go to Sam Houston a lot because of all the trails. I sent you PM

What's up-
Anyone in the Houston or surrounding area or that rides Sam Houston want to ride on the weekends together? Somewhat new to riding but want to race andtakeover enduro style riding in the next few years. 

I normally ride Sam Houston National Forest every Saturday. I'm normally there and ready to ride as soon as the sun comes up. 

I ride a 14 mile loop, on average, 2 hours 5 mins to warm up. Ideally, no stopping. 

If I'm alone I run that same loop after 20 min hydration break at what I am gonna call Race Pace (even though I've never raced) where I'm going as fast as I can, within my ability to maintain maintain control but maybe flirting with a washout or sliding out often. 
I have a few devices to track distance, time, gps route, caloric output etc if you care. 

Strength and fitness are there just working on that seat and attention conditioning. 

So, who's tryna ride RIDE? 
Hey bud, not sure if you are still on here but I also live in the heights. Hit me up if you need someone to ride with.

Cheers,
Mathew

damn. I moved to colorado a few weeks ago for the riding and stuff here. I hear the forst is back open though, 2 trails are at least. Watch out for those head-ons. If you come to colorado and feel like riding let me know, i have some spare bikes.