'17 350 EXC Header

I am looking to add an after market header to '17 350 EXC and am having trouble finding one. My local shop though a XC Mega bomb would fit it but no dice. I have a 4.1 slip on that I will be running  with it. Has anyone had any luck with an aftermarket header on these?

Thanks

FMF told me in March they were planning a Mega for the bike but haven't seen one yet. With all the propper adjustments and the 4.1 my bike runs so well I don't have a need but I want one. Bet  the only difference I'll notice is the sound.  

Technoman - what adjustments have you made to your bike? I have the 4.1, Euro map, changed the throttle cam, and dropped a tooth on the front sprocket. I love the bike but always looking for more. 

Hey Jason--Not much else to do...I removed 2lbs. worth of  EPA "accessories"...Euro map and 4.1 with arrestor installed. I use 14/50 for open desert and 13/50 for any technical slower riding. I use the bike for camp trips and it sees practically no pavement. I did notice last night that FMF put up a picture of a Mega header for what they say is a "SX" style 2018 350 EXCF so they might be close to release. Bike runs perfect so I'm playing with suspension next. When I need "more" I jump on my 530.  Cheers

FMF told me yesterday they aren't sure when or if a Mega header would be available. I'm thinking with "adjustments" to these EXC's being all over the place Don doesn't want to put out something with little benefit depending on set-up. Or...I've been hearing more and more about vendors not wanting to piss off Carb/EPA by advertising  an "illegal" product available. Think Harley Davidson and Power Commander. That being said I think I might try playing with  part # 045612 for the 250/350 SX's. Gonna use my 4.1 slip-on and pull out the reducer that sizes down to the stock pipe.   

I think its going to be tough to find anything here in CA.  They passed a law a few years back stating the exhaust had to be stamped CARB for the bike to be on the street. 

Edited by xrbrp

Don't follow my lead with the SX header test.....Just like Jason on the XC fitment...PDS and Linkage ain't the same...gonna spend money on suspension instead..LOL