Front brake Pistons aren't moving

Thanks for any help.  I had my front tire off while changing my fork and dust seals.  My son decided to hop up on the bike and pretend he was shifting gears and breaking. So when I went to put the front tire back on I had to let brake fluid out of the caliper to be able to push the brake pads back to get the tire on.  Now I have no pressure when I pull the brake lever.  I DID BLEED THE LINE AND I HAVE FLUID SHOOTING OUT OF THE BLEEDER.  I have refilled the reservoir and the pistons are just barely bouncing up and down but they are not really moving.

All you had to do was press the brake piston back in, no need to bleed out the fluid unless.... you have all the free play removed at the lever and the lever is pressing in on the master. The piston in the master must extend to uncover the bleed hole (tiny hole inside the fluid reservoir).

Normally, the piston moves about 1/16" if unrestricted. If there is a large space between the pad and the rotor, you have to slowly pump the lever. After each squeeze, the pads will get abut 1/16" closer and then retract abut 1/64". Keep the master full. If the pads move and retract and do not 'self adjust', you may have sticking pistons or bad sliders.

• Like 2