Ok, I have a 2014 KTM 350 with 80hrs on it and over this past weekend during a ride I started to lose pull in my clutch lever about an hour into the ride. The lever felt like I could pull it half way to the bar before it would engage at all. I continued to ride, but rode without using the clutch and the lever seemed to come back. 

After the ride I bled the hydraulic clutch(hopefully correctly) and changed the oil. I took the bike for a ride today, the clutch pull feels normal, but when I try to accelerate hard the clutch seems to be slipping. I could ride at lower RPM's fine, and even higher RPM's if I slowly worked it to them, but if I went into a corner and grabbed a handful of throttle I would feel the clutch slipping again. Also, when the bike is cool it was worse. Once I ran it for a few minutes it felt slightly better. 

So, my question is, does this seem to be due to the plates needing to be replaced, or could it have anything to do with the hydraulic clutch lever, master cylinder, etc... This is my first KTM, and first time I've ever had an issue with the clutch, but since I originally seemed to have an issue in the hydraulic clutch and just bled it, I'm not sure if there could be any issues here keeping it from fulling disengaging at the lever.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Ok, I have a 2014 KTM 350 with 80hrs on it and over this past weekend during a ride I started to lose pull in my clutch lever about an hour into the ride. The lever felt like I could pull it half way to the bar before it would engage at all. I continued to ride, but rode without using the clutch and the lever seemed to come back. 
After the ride I bled the hydraulic clutch(hopefully correctly) and changed the oil. I took the bike for a ride today, the clutch pull feels normal, but when I try to accelerate hard the clutch seems to be slipping. I could ride at lower RPM's fine, and even higher RPM's if I slowly worked it to them, but if I went into a corner and grabbed a handful of throttle I would feel the clutch slipping again. Also, when the bike is cool it was worse. Once I ran it for a few minutes it felt slightly better. 
So, my question is, does this seem to be due to the plates needing to be replaced, or could it have anything to do with the hydraulic clutch lever, master cylinder, etc... This is my first KTM, and first time I've ever had an issue with the clutch, but since I originally seemed to have an issue in the hydraulic clutch and just bled it, I'm not sure if there could be any issues here keeping it from fulling disengaging at the lever.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Sounds to me like both I would do a slave cylinder rebuild and plates ... sounds like both might be slightly warn