New KX 250 for dirtbeater

On 8/18/2017 at 1:58 PM, dirtbeater said:

Thanks. Cylinder should be back next week. I am pumped to hear it run.

Sent from my SM-G920V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Lemme know who this Washington motor builder is because Langcourt is done in the USA, Millennium Tech phone staff absolutely will not quote you a price over the phone, and Eric Gorr doesn't return emails or phone calls. Also, I don't expect free work - I'll even pay for the job! 

Edited by shrubitup

Lemme know who this Washington motor builder is because Langcourt is done in the USA, Millennium Tech phone staff absolutely will not quote you a price over the phone, and Eric Gorr doesn't return emails or phone calls. Also, I don't expect free work - I'll even pay for the job! 

Pm sent. He changed me 150 I labor

13 hours ago, shrubitup said:

WOW. Thanks for the heads up.

http://www.langcourt.com/page15.html

On 8/24/2017 at 11:06 PM, shrubitup said:

try ken o connor

• Like 1

Come on mate , where the heck are the pictures.....lol

Well she is not much to look at.20170903_154815.jpg20170903_154807.jpg

Seems to run pretty good. I am not sure if the brakes have issues or just not as good as what I am use to. I got some new levers showing up soon. They are cheap Amazon but look cool.
Screenshot_20170903-155218.png

13 hours ago, dirtbeater said:

Well she is not much to look at.20170903_154815.jpg20170903_154807.jpg

Seems to run pretty good. I am not sure if the brakes have issues or just not as good as what I am use to. I got some new levers showing up soon. They are cheap Amazon but look cool.
Screenshot_20170903-155218.png

A friend has one of those. This is his.post-101677-14662184406681_thumb.jpg

• Like 1