Electronic launch control? 2015 CRF450

I bought a 2015 CRF450 last year from a dealer that used it as their arenacross bike. The bike was used for half the season due to injuries. It had a great price on it and I purchased it. I could tell the bike was well maintained (clean). But now that I've ridden/raced it for awhile now, I have been looking at aftermarket parts, exhaust mainly. I already had suspension done. I will send the ecu to Tokyo mods or ron hamp when I purchase the exhaust. When I test rode it I noticed the program button was kind of chewed up, like it had been used a lot. The owner/dealership said it was from using the launch control so much. Since then I really didn't think anything of it until I started to look at programmers and ecu reprograms. I cannot find anything, shop manual included, about electronic launch control? Does it exist? Maybe my bike has been programmed since it was an active arenacross bike? I know it had some trick parts on it, but they were all taken off and used on other bikes. I'm just curious. This is my first efi 4 stroke. I'm coming from the simple world of 2 strokes.

yes it exists took me about 3 seconds to find it on youtube - more of a gimmick imo.