Ken Roczen cleared by docs to ride...

1 hour ago, Casing-daily said:

Now where are all those sad little men that said he was finished? 

Do you really believe that means he is ready to compete at the highest level? I am still skeptical he will have the strength and control required. I very much hope he can but still in the "see it to believe it" camp. 

• Like 4

There is a HUGE difference in being cleared to ride around on a bike and actually train, practice and most importantly race. I know you guys are really hoping that Roczen will come back all ready to go but if he does race, and as of right now that's a big "IF", he will be nowhere close to what he was before the crash. Yes, reality sucks sometimes but it is what it is!!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Casing-daily said:

Now where are all those sad little men that said he was finished? 

They're hiding like the scared little bitches they are.  Except for BBA, he won't miss an opportunity to try to cut the guy down any chance he gets.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You ready to declare him 18sx champ already? 

18 and 19 SX champ!

But it will be interesting to see how far he progresses, and wouldnt be too surprised if he comes back with some surprising results.

He's got the drive and desire so with braces and arm protection he'll probably be fast, but yeah really have to wonder about arm strength and grip. Darn sure dont want to see him ?mess that arm up again.

Back in the day, Rick Johnson use to win a lot of races. A LOT OF RACES. Then his wrist got fubared and he came back to win one (1) SX main event.......by pure luck. KRoks injury is 10 times worse. Even given today's medical advances, he will never be the same. I just don't see it happening and believe me when I say, I REALLY, REALLY hope I am so wrong about this.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 5