Oil Box Breather

Does anyone have any tricks or tips on how to reinstall the rear hose to their oil breather box? The tube has come off the airbox and its a tight fit to get my fingers in there to slip it back on. Is there anything else easy to remove so I have more room? Im working from the exhaust side of the bike to get it back on. Just wondering if anyone has seen a video about it online or has any additional instructions.

I've done this several times. Unbolt the breather box from the frame, and you can easily attach the rear hose to the box. Put the box back in place and attach the other end of the hose to the airboot. It's pretty unreachable to attach the hose without the box in your hand.

Thank you, I didnt know the airbox could come out so easily to attach the hose. I was scared I had to mess with the FCR just to reattach the stupid thing 

Oh wait so I unbolted the box from the frame but then remove both ends of the hose. Connect just the hose to the airbox and then reinstall the oil box and attach the hose? Just trying to visualize what you said since I dont have the bike in front of me. Stupid FCR gets in the way with its tight fit 

Yes, remove the hose from the airboot nipple, attach to box, reattach to airboot. I knock mine off before too, it's not that bad to get back on. If you remove the seat and airbox cover you'll have a easier time.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess last time I tried I was just stupid and never thought to take the hose off the oil box first and just tried to fit the other side on the airbox with it in the way. Ill give it another go so I can remove this FCR cover and throw it away