Advices about tires on DRZ (a little complicated)

Hello guys.

I am going to buy a 2005 drz400s soon.  I know literally nothing about tires.

I am living in Iceland so there is always rain...  I will be mostly riding my bike on trail-roads and on off-road but I need to use my bike also for commuting, to go to work, chill around the town, or go to specific places to ride in the trail roads.

I was making research on forum, found a lot of tips about getting tires for DRZ400s, but the "rainy" part ruins everything. I can get  %20 street, %80 off-road tires and drive carefully on the road to have the maximum potential but not if the road will be icy-wet. What do you recommend me?

I will probably only ride faster than 60mhp to pass the cars, trucks, vans etc. Other than that I will be cruising between 40-60 always. So what can you recommend me? The price is not an important issue, fuel usage and sound from tires also.

Thank you.

Shinkos 705's 

good for light trails and gravel. Not a mud tire. 

But a great option 

I'd suggest sending a PM to Anthon, he's in you neck of the woods (or rocks n ice).  Haven't seen his posts lately, suspect he's riding.

Take a look at Shinko 244, 700, 800 series and IRC TR-8's. 

Thanks for advices.  As I mentioned, the wet roads scare me as hell, I have bad experiences about that from my major car accident. So...