NorCal Ride 7/22?

I'm in Martinez. Sounding like the 3 man Forest hill ride is off. I just bought a 250XC. Still looking forward to a cherry popper ride. I'm not fast. I'm not horrible. But being a new bike I will be adjusting when we stop to rest. Anyway anything 2-2 1/2 hours away I'm interested. 

Edited by Gottadog
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, the Riddler. said:

i think the trails are just too bumpy to ride

I know right , you need one of those Seat Concepts seats and you will be good to go  . 

Plus wait until you get old and start waking up/leave the house at 5am to ride 4hrs and be home by 2pm so you can be available for Honeydo's .

When do you get married ? and are any of us TT guys invited ? 

• Like 1

I think I know some of this. We bought a house in December. I pulled a tree stump (retired), built the back yard fence and front (of the back yard fencing/gates) retired. Put a furnace and coil in the attic, plumbed it. Electrical, and attic spray insulation. Wired up the condenser. Friend did the charge. I don't do that. I cut in all the ducts and registers. Sealed everything. Mow the lawn, pick up the dog shit, maintenance and what else. I have a garage to build. Last week soldered in new copper to the kitchen when the cold water became a dribble. F it guys. I'm ready to live here and not work here. 

Wife is super cool. Plus major points getting "her" AC. So I was able to buy a new dirt bike and she didn't give a rats ass.  So I feel like I've always done what I've needed to get what I want. I just get to start living here soon. Working here sucks. 

I don't get why any of you posted here since its past the said date.  I went to Forest Hill anyway. One friend did go. He busted his clutch cover and water pump not 5 minutes into our ride. We parked at China and went 5, intending to 6. Nope. Turned around towed him back. Lucky for him the guy in front of me locked up wot. I stopped. I heard him out of site stop. I reved and he called out. Went to the truck and pulled him back. By. Later trail 5. long long long trail 5 to trail 2 to trail 1. Where we should have started. Sugar. My new bike was so fucn rich it was embarrassing. I have an 06 300. If this JD kit doesn't make it great. It turns donor. 

• Like 1