Baggett's the man

I think he stands a good chance this weekend for a comeback. The track's looking really soft and technical, conditions that have favored Baggett more than Tomac lately. Maybe the red plate goes back where it belongs, on the orange bike!

EL CHUPACABRA will dominate, all others will fail!

• Like 1

As much as I'd like to see him win the guy just isn't as fast as Tomac and never will be. It's like RC vs Windham out there right now...

Edited by Cigaro

Hmmm....Last time they were in a real championship battle together, Tomac lost that one (2012) MX championship. Sooo...kind of not true to say Bagget never will be, considering he already has been. Just sayin.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, MrN2OBelvedere said:

I think he stands a good chance this weekend for a comeback. The track's looking really soft and technical, conditions that have favored Baggett more than Tomac lately. Maybe the red plate goes back where it belongs, on the orange bike!

I think you took the bottle out of the Plymouth and huffed a few if you think that he's leaving with the red plate.

• Like 8

Haha...sure smells funny when I huff from that bottle.

Do I think he leaves with the red plate no, but I think its possible, even likely, that Tomac has a bad day and if he does there's a good chance for Baggett to make some headway.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrN2OBelvedere said:

Dude you have been spraying way too many Mopars!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrN2OBelvedere said:

It's time to flip that visor around :thumbsup:

53398_baggett-highpoint-2011-fredrickson

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

It's time to flip that visor around :thumbsup:

53398_baggett-highpoint-2011-fredrickson

He was just protecting the VIRB 360, he was secretly testing it back in the development cycle.

Tomac is almost 20 points up, agree that he probably won't leave with the red plate.  But, he's been every bit as fast as Tomac in a number of races (faster in some), so he's got the speed to come away with an overall this weekend.

I hope they both get good starts and give us something fun to watch.

• Like 3

Dungey would be 20 points up right now and on cruise control had he not retired. Tomac isn't consistent enough, hence the 2017 SX outcome. By that standard, neither is Baggett. 

Tortoise-and-the-Hare.jpg

• Like 2

There's no way BB4 makes up 19 points. Tomac is just as good at this weekends track as he was at southwick and that's bad news for everyone else

Tomac is a lot more consistent than he used to be.  He is gradually developing consistency, but to get to Dungey's level he will probably be too old to race by that time. ;)

2 hours ago, MrN2OBelvedere said:

Haha...sure smells funny when I huff from that bottle.

Do I think he leaves with the red plate no, but I think its possible, even likely, that Tomac has a bad day and if he does there's a good chance for Baggett to make some headway.

I had a nitrous line break under the dash once, awfully chilly stuff whrn it fills a car. 

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

I had a nitrous line break under the dash once, awfully chilly stuff whrn it fills a car. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Dungey would be 20 points up right now and on cruise control had he not retired. Tomac isn't consistent enough, hence the 2017 SX outcome. By that standard, neither is Baggett. 

Tortoise-and-the-Hare.jpg

I never would have guessed that someone named Mongo could have so much swing in them.  

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Was it a laughing matter?

The brakes are out too.... We're gonna dies...   LOL!

If ET and BB get a good start, I'd say ET wins... minus a big spode crash or a brake problem.

Right now ET can ride like Dungey, just enough to keep the points lead, but hella fast.  BB needs to ride like Andersen and hang it all out.

Is Andersen back?

• Like 1