Ttr230 comparison

I recently bought a ttr230 and I was wondering what they feel like stock .. I don't know if it has been rejetted but this bike has some power .. I've heard that the ttr230s are weak and this one just don't seem weak at all .. This is coming off a 03 Suzuki rm125 smoker ..will these bike do clutch up wheelies in 3rd and 4th stock or is my bike modded by some chance 

Here is the only pic I have at the moment 

Snapchat-217991385.jpg

I'm guessing slightly modded. I have a 2012 TTR230 that was bone stock when I got it, and it wasn't what I would consider powerful at all. Jetting, gearing, exhaust, airbox mod...different bike.

Funny thing here-I traded my 2001 RM125 for it, so I have a good understanding of what you are experiencing. :)

Have a ttr 230 as well. Did standard mods and the bike was quite sluggish before. But even after mods its certainly nothing special but a very reliable capable little engine. I ride mine in the woods and on back roads and its perfect for what i want. To answer your question yours is most certainly modded. In its unmodded state the biggest difference I would say is lack of lowend.