If you've never ridden before, get a Honda CRF230F, or similar. If you can ride and want new, look into a Beta XTrainer.

beta511.JPG

That's a cheap Chinese bike.  They are cheaply made, they don't have good dealer or parts support here, etc.  Stick with name brands from Japan or Europe.  A bike like a Honda CRF150F, Honda CRF230F, Yamaha TT-R 125LE (big wheel version) or Yamaha TT-R 230 are all excellent beginner trail bikes.  You can walk into any Honda or Yamaha dealer and walk out with the parts you need,.

Don't forget to budget for a helmet, gloves and boots.  You don't have to buy an expensive helmet.  They are required by the government to meet certain safety ratings.  

Good luck!

Doc

Edited by Doc_d

At 5' 5"  look at CRF100F, CRF125L, CRF150F (might be too big), KLX140/KLX140L, DR-Z 125/DR-Z 125L, TT-R 125E/TT-R 125 LE.

The L models are generally 19"/16" wheels.  The non-L models are generally 17"/14" wheels.  You need to figure out which fits you so you can comfortably touch the ground with both feet if you have never ridden before.

Recommend ttr125 if your taller then a bigwheel one. Have one for my 15 yo daughter ,and my pit bike at races :ride:, perfect beginner bike and bulletproof.  Others mentioned are just as good tho. Stay away from mx bike till you're ready :rolleyes:. Bigwheel one below in pic best bike ever owned honestly 

20170724_145208.jpg

Edited by Motox367

What Dirt bike should I buy? Im 88Lbs and 5'4 tall.

Im wondering If KX125? Or Ktm 85SX?

Please answer I need help!