Who knows what this is?

Those are your valves tapping away. If you adjusted them and put them in the middle of the spec range, they tend to be a bit noisy. I set my intake to .08mm (minimum) because it's never tightened up after 6 months, and my exhaust at .22mm (maximum) because it tends to tighten a bit over time. These settings make the bike run great with just mild tapping.
If you hear no tapping that means your valves are too tight, so a slight lubricated ticking is healthy.

The intakes were already set at 0.08mm while the exhausts were set at 0.18mm. So, I moved the exhausts out to 0.20mm and the intermittent ticking increased or worsened. 

just set them to whatever the manual says

there is a noticeable rattle there besides the rattle thats rattling  :crazy:

Edited by S.O.A.N.Z
  • Like 1

I watched the video again. There's a constant tapping noise and then a periodic rattling noise. Are you talking about the rattling?
Did you install the Cam Chain tensioner correctly (retracting the plunger before reinstalling)?
Otherwise, I would pop the cover off and take another look to make sure nothing is loose.

Yeah, it's the intermittent rattling that I'm worried about. I double-checked the cam chain tensioner. Something's just not right---but I don't know what it could be. I inspected everything before re-assembly. 

When you do the cct, you need to use a screwdriver to retract it all the way, install it then use a screwdriver to release it. When it's released you should hear an obvious click.
If it isn't released I could see the loose cam chain making noise.