Dean-0 got 2nd?

Deano is on rails! Dude so stoked for the guy. He was totally choked up, tried to be all macho. He just keeps building. Heck between him and Davalos, Anderson might be looking for a ride! I know i am being a dork. 

It so awesome to see his hard work, commitment and attitude paying dividends. Amazing to think that at the start of the SX series this year he was running as a privateer. Riding smooth, consistent and gaining more ground ever week. 

Kinda Ironic that he lost his KTM spot to Canard - I guess Roger can't get it right every time. 

• Like 1

Just now, GBowman said:

Not at all triggered. Your boy is a puss and the first moto proved it. 

He just got a top 5, something you claimed he couldn't do. He just made you look the fool again...

1 minute ago, Cigaro said:

He just got a top 5, something you claimed he couldn't do. He just made you look the fool again...

Never claimed he couldn't get top 5. Maybe Davalos can teach him some toughness. 

EDIT, Davalos made you look like a fool.

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GBowman said:

Never claimed he couldn't get top 5. Maybe Davalos can teach him some toughness. 

EDIT, Davalos made you look like a fool.

Would you like me to make you look like a fool or should I just leave it up to Dean to keep doing that?

Screenshot (69).png

And BTW how is Davalos making me look like a fool? I've been the one saying for years he's sandbagging his own potential. His last few rides proves me right about that as well...

giphy.gif

Edited by Cigaro

1 hour ago, Cigaro said:

Would you like me to make you look like a fool or should I just leave it up to Dean to keep doing that?

I've always considered you one of the smart ones, now re read the top and the bottom. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GBowman said:

I've always considered you one of the smart ones, now re read the top and the bottom. 

I think you need to re-read it. He went 3-3 last week as well.

You saying he's not a top 5 guy or would only get 1 because he got lucky is basically saying he wouldn't do it again or it's just a fluke. Dean is a top 5 guy whether you like it or not, his results have been showing it...

im glad hes riding well, He has earned it. Im SURE he has less money in the bank than 2 other couch potatoes i can think of, but he came on his own and got what he DESERVED/EARNED for his efforts. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

I think you need to re-read it. He went 3-3 last week as well.

You saying he's not a top 5 guy or would only get 1 because he got lucky is basically saying he wouldn't do it again or it's just a fluke. Dean is a top 5 guy whether you like it or not, his results have been showing it...

Hes a top 5 guy when things go his way, otherwise he is a solid top 10 guy. 

Lets be real, he isnt faster than a healthy Eli, Marvin, Anderson, Bagget, Webb or Seely. Pieck Ran him down today, and he is fresh off an injury. 

Edited by GBowman

1 minute ago, GBowman said:

Hes a top 5 guy when things go his way, otherwise he is a solid top 10 guy. 

James Stewart can win races when things go his way, does that mean he's not a threat for a win?