2006 kx450f won't start

Hey guys I've got an 06 kx45pf ran beautifully until recently. I rode it for about ten minutes after warming it up and then shut it off. Now I can't get it start at all. I went and replaced the ignition coil and spark plug. New oil change and air filter every 3 rides. Very well maintained. I messed around and checked everything I knew nothing came up wrong so I put it in the shop. They looked into it, tested all my sensors trickle tested it compression test my carb is clean as a whistle I'm getting ample spark nothing is coming up wrong. They said my compression was a tad on the low side but in kawasaki spec. For that year. So I have no clue what to do. I suppose the compression could be low enough that it isn't combusting the fuel and spark and air mixture enough to get it to run any one have any ideas? Thanks Mckenzie 

How long was it stored for between the last good run and this problem beginning?

Assuming the spark and valves are fine, I'm wondering if you left fuel in the carb bowl and now the pilot jet is clogged. Try a brand new pilot jet. If that doesn't work then pull the carb off again and clean the pilot and choke circuits. Could be that simple.  Maybe the accel pump diaphragm has perished. I'm thinking carb and something that failed during storage.  Electrical parts should not fail during storage.