2 finger clutch lever and new brake lever?

Wondering what everyone is running for short clutch levers and different brake levers also what do you do about the master cylinder being apart of the brake side? I've seen a lot about rsc clutch levers on YouTube but they are pricey looking for something more budget friendly

i wouldnt cheap out man .. theres always the 'hacksaw option' ...

Haha, i've used some different aftermarket shorty levers on other bikes i've owned, but i like my "hacksaw" ones better

20170723_190920_HDR.jpg20170723_190958_HDR.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 2

mine have been sawed off also, lol

almost thought that was my bike, except my hg are white and my grips are different

Edited by 74jimbo

Thought about seeing them off but saw some China levers on eBay for 30 bucks and was wondering if anyone had experience with them

Thought about seeing them off but saw some China levers on eBay for 30 bucks and was wondering if anyone had experience with them

Mine are sawed off too but everyone on here raves about those pazoma chinese made levers from eBay. Slow shipping though.

I have ASV's on my desert bike and love em, made in 'Murica! And really nice but for the dizzer you need to add a perch spacer to clear the switch cluster on the clutch side.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Backwoods-Bomber said:

Mine are sawed off too but everyone on here raves about those pazoma chinese made levers from eBay. Slow shipping though.

I have ASV's on my desert bike and love em, made in 'Murica! And really nice but for the dizzer you need to add a perch spacer to clear the switch cluster on the clutch side.

I typed pazoma drz400 in on eBay and only saw regular length levers more looking for a short clutch side will probably just chop mine off since that seems to be the best option. I'm a veteran and am very proud to be in America and I do my best to support my local community but paying to pad someone's pocket when fighting for this country only netted 12k a year the first two years I was in puts a bad taste in my mouth. 

47 minutes ago, kcposty said:

I have Zetas, fit and finish is spot on and the adjustability helped the ergonomics. Well worth the $100

New perches come with them or reuse the old? 

5 hours ago, DieselOutlaw said:

I typed pazoma drz400 in on eBay and only saw regular length levers more looking for a short clutch side will probably just chop mine off since that seems to be the best option. I'm a veteran and am very proud to be in America and I do my best to support my local community but paying to pad someone's pocket when fighting for this country only netted 12k a year the first two years I was in puts a bad taste in my mouth. 

New perches come with them or reuse the old? 

What I found was all the aftermarket shorty levers still have the ball on the end, which still interfears with my last two fingers that are on the bar. My sawed off stockers just feel better/slimmer when using 2 fingers.

• Like 2