Honda gas in the oil

Honda crf250r and 450r 09 and newer fuel injected bikes have always had an issue with gas making its way to the crankcase and filling the crankcase with gas. With this problem, it will dilute the oil and cause your crank bearings, cylinder wall, cam, lifters, and seals to fail prematurely, costing you lots of money and down time from riding. Some guys and dealers have tried to fix the problem with expensive injectors and fuel pumps and still had the same results. The gas is getting to the oil while the bike is off and not while it's running like you may have read on the forums. When you shut your bike off and the timing of the fuel injection is right " or in a bad spot for shutting it off " the injector will hang open and let the gas siphon very slowly thru your injector down the Intake past the Intake valves past the piston and right into the oil. With the kit that I put together it will take care of this problem and keep you riding instead of wrenching.https://www.ebay.com/itm/182682508469 

The injector cannot 'hang open' unless there is debris or corrosion.  It's a solinoid.  Corrosion has proven to be the issue on most bikes with this symptom....even right from the factory.

....and a petcock and fittings to interupt the fuel to the injector better be rated at 100psi and have a infallable service life.....or it will start a FIRE.

• Like 1

you join this forum just to try to sell a product you give no information about. I can hardly hold back from shoving my money in your face.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

The injector cannot 'hang open' unless there is debris or corrosion.  It's a solinoid.  Corrosion has proven to be the issue on most bikes with this symptom....even right from the factory.

....and a petcock and fittings to interupt the fuel to the injector better be rated at 100psi and have a infallable service life.....or it will start a FIRE.

Agreed.  It's a solenoid valve that opens against the fuel pressure...some sort of foreign particle (corrosion) has to be involved for it not to close.  

i agree that the injector "shouldn't" hang open because electronic part always work flawlessly. With the valve I have it has worked perfect since mid summer of 09 and I have done this to a few other bikes as well. So it works and has been working.