Where to get TTR125 head rebuilt?

My sons 2003 TTR125 sucked chunks of the air filter through the engine. Of course soon after it started smoking like a freight train. I cleaned intake and exhaust tracks out, adjusted valves and changed oil. It started and ran smooth after but still smoked like crazy. It finally gave up the ghost and will no longer start and has nearly zero compression.

I pulled it apart today and cylinder looks good (no scars) but I'm certain it needs piston and rings. I'm also sure it very likely needs valve guides / seals / valve job.

Any good recommendations of where to send the head for a rebuild? Just stock rebuild, not high performance.

For parts, you're looking at about $120, plus at least $100 - $150 labor for the guides and three angle valve job at a machine shop. The you still have a used head.  New heads are $250.  

Well as an update if anyone else runs across this thread. I called several places today to get a guesstimate of cost and settled on Tom Zont Racing. Guy took his time talking to me, didn't make me feel like I was bothering or putting him out and was really thorough and helpful. I'll be sending the head out tomorrow and I'll post updates as well.

Got the call about the head today. 

$125 for labor, disassemble, clean, recut valve seats, install new valves and seals, reassemble.

$73 for parts, both new valves and seals. He said the ex valve was pitted pretty bad and the IN valve could've been cleaned up, but for $2x for a new one, that made more sense to just replace it. 

$18 to ship it back

$216 total. I'm real happy with that. I was afraid it was gonna be $300+