Differences between Yoshimura S and E exhausts?

Yes, it will fit with some slight modifications....do a search and you will find the info you need. I'm pretty sure Burned and OSITECH have done this before. If I'm not mistaken, the other difference is the E model yosh doesn't have any bosses to install the heatshield. Good luck ?

It will fit with NO modifications. Instead of the middle bolt lining up on the frame, use the lower bolt for the rear footpegs, and it bolts right up. If you don't use the rear foot pegs then its a done deal... if you do use them, just use a little longer bolt, it goes thru footpeg mount and grabs pipe mount. I have pics if you need them, or do a search as the pics are in the post on this same subject. The rear muffler mount does not use the BIG S hole, just bolt the clamp to the small hole right behind the big one, it works great! The heat shield issue is easily solved also. Take 2 pipe clamps,drill a hole in both, grind the head of a bolt very thin,insert thru hole so that you have a stud sticking out,tighten clamps on pipe to match shield holes, use acorn nuts to secure shield...works on any pipe and looks very clean... :thumbsup:Andrew

Thanks Ositech! Your directions and photos were perfect! The header and exhaust bolted up no problem. ?

I had to mod some of the mounting holes on the left Unibiker radiator guard because the Yosh head pipe is a lot bigger than stock, but after that it also fit well, with about a quarter inch clearance, and the fan still mounted.