Help with YZ 250 year

I am trying to help a friend with his YZ 250 but he doesn't know the year model and I can't tell by the id number.

So can anyone go by this frame number and tell me what year it is.....Thanks

JYACG20C25A006099

Had a kid recently give me a promoto billet kick stand that fits my 01 250, he said it wasn't cool on a race bike, I promptly agreed with him and ran straight home to install on mine but needed longer bolts! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoking 2's said:

Had a kid recently give me a promoto billet kick stand that fits my 01 250, he said it wasn't cool on a race bike, I promptly agreed with him and ran straight home to install on mine but needed longer bolts! :thumbsup:

I have the Trail Tech on mine and many don't like them. I put a TT on a guys 02WRYZ250 special order earlly this year and the new ones are really nice compaired to the older one like mine. 

I have: hand guards, lighting, kick stand, oversized tank, tall seat, etc. etc. etc.  LUCKY!!! ;)

11 minutes ago, P84ONE said:

I have the Trail Tech on mine and many don't like them. I put a TT on a guys 02WRYZ250 special order earlly this year and the new ones are really nice compaired to the older one like mine. 

I have: hand guards, lighting, kick stand, oversized tank, tall seat, etc. etc. etc.  LUCKY!!! ;)

Tall seat, man you tall people are lucky:cool:

1 minute ago, Smoking 2's said:

Tall seat, man you tall people are lucky:cool:

Um, I am 5'7" with a 30" inseam. My suspension springs are beat, and the tall seat foam actually is not for tall people, but extra foam for my butt.

3 minutes ago, P84ONE said:

Um, I am 5'7" with a 30" inseam. My suspension springs are beat, and the tall seat foam actually is not for tall people, but extra foam for my butt.

Lol, yea I'm nearly same dimensions, I'm ready to install memory foam to help the monkey butt!

Just now, Smoking 2's said:

Lol, yea I'm nearly same dimensions, I'm ready to install memory foam to help the monkey butt!

60 bucks will get you the tall seat foam and really, it does not make me tip toe (ballerina style) any more than the stock hard foam. Honda seats are the best, if they could just put something nice under it.

Somebody please, give Gary an old YZ… He must be driving the Mrs. crazy!!

Just now, Kinger317 said:

:lol::lol:

She has been barking at me to get off the computer.. 

I have a 01 KX60 and all the parts in the shop, but I was trying to get my son to rebuild it, since he blew it up. 

I love being retired.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, P84ONE said:

60 bucks will get you the tall seat foam and really, it does not make me tip toe (ballerina style) any more than the stock hard foam. Honda seats are the best, if they could just put something nice under it.

When I put my seat cover on, I only put about 10 Staples in because I was thinking about the foam thing and I have a huge piece of memory foam, if I can cut it squarly and thin enough I just may try it out!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kinger317 said:

No he has a great job, don't pay well but he's good at it:lol::thumbsup:

• Like 1