2001 YZ250 Let's make it sweet

So I traded my 05 RMZ 450 straight across for my new to me 2001 YZ 250 and I am extremely happy with the trade although most of the bearings were pretty shot. I already replaced all the linkage bearings and pulled the rear shock and rebuilt it. I installed VForce 3 reeds which was nice-definetly can tell a difference in throttle response, low and mid range power, I have a JD jetting kit but haven't installed it yet because the bike is jetted perfect running 32:1 with Yamalube 2R (who ever is running the Lucas semi-synthetic smokeless, it is an okay oil but it is pretty low quality as this is what I ran at first-the Yamalube 2R is much better in all aspects). I ordered new swing arm bearings, pivot bolt and wheel bearings front and back. I have about 1/16th of side to side play in the swing arm (NOT SURE IF THIS IS A HUGE DEAL AND NOT SURE HOW MUCH I SHOULD RIDE THE BIKE LIKE THIS-I WAS TOLD I COULD EASILY PUT ANOTHER 20 HRS ON IT LIKE THIS but I like my stuff tight and right so its getting new bearings and shaft). I have a pro X clutch that has not been installed yet because the current one is in great condition still..I ride mostly trails and its about 50% wide open with some water bar type jumps and about 50% slow 1st and second gear technical terrain with some hill climbs. This is going to be my keeper for sure I love the hell out of it and cannot afford a brand spaking new 2 stroke. The motor is in great shape but leaks a tiny bit of mix from the power valve cover but that is in a different thread I just posted. So what should I do to this bike to make it totally freakin' awesome and 100% reliable? I am going to replace the chain tomorrow to the D.I.D. Enduro X-ring chain since the one on it is just a standard chain. What can I do to make this bike better? The suspension is already done. 

U don't need fancy xring chains and such,fix the bearings,buy a standard d.i.d chain if it needs replaced,fix the power valve cover on your next top end it probably needs a new o ring on the shaft.ride it and enjoy.youll figure out the rest as u go along.

Sent from my SM-G900V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Someone was saying that the aluminum gets wallowed out in the cylinder and a bushing needs to be pressed in...I'm not really stoked on that, I ordered the rubber seal for it though so I can just ride it until it needs a top end and then I can replace the rubber seal, its not going to cause performance loss with this little bit of mix coming out of this area, it really is not that much at all..and thanks for the help.