Romaniacs Jarvis vs Walker

15 hours ago, filterx said:

Thanks Dude,

And I still remember this reply to my Romaniacs from last year :)

Animaniacs+Logo.jpg

Otherwise the prolog results and the official site

http://www.redbullromaniacs.com/results/results-2017/prolog/official-prolog-overall-results/

Full prolog from some dude who finished 23rd

That was interesting to watch filterx. That guy rode really well at Erzberg. You get to see how nasty some of the stuff is at a pace that isn't Jarvis or Walker. The rocks were nuts. 

• Like 1

That guy looked so tired after 5 laps.  Was that a full sized K-rail he was going over rather than doing more tire fields?

8 hours ago, 7thirtyseven said:

That was interesting to watch filterx. That guy rode really well at Erzberg. You get to see how nasty some of the stuff is at a pace that isn't Jarvis or Walker. The rocks were nuts. 

Ya I'm now following Kabakchiev and looks like he did well today :)

7 minutes ago, pat22043 said:

What is the "prologue added time" column about?

Didn't notice that before and not sure unless its some calculation from the prolog result added to the overall time for the entire race but that's a guess

• Like 1

That slot is ridiculous steep and narrow.  Jarvis was behind is bike holding on to the back tire trying to slide thru the rock gap.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wielywilly-g said:

That slot is ridiculous steep and narrow.  Jarvis was behind is bike holding on to the back tire trying to slide thru the rock gap.

Its at 1:38  Nothing like dropping your bike down a ravine 

a lesser seen section   

Edited by jetfuel

2 hours ago, pat22043 said:

Anyone know what these terms mean, from the Day3 official results page:

AB1

DSQ: AB2 AB3

I assume DSQ is disqualified. But the AB1, 2 and 3?

DSQ is pretty obvious by again I was trying to figure out AB1 etc but no idea. May shoot them an email about all you results questions.

Also is there any narrative coverage? Clearly Jonny Walker didn't finish the day, we can tell that from his time. On the Romainiacs channel, there is a video clip of him with a clearly swollen hand, so I assume he crashed out.

Sure would like to read up on the daily action.

Looks like this year's Jarvis v Walker war is over. Bummer, wish Jonny had been able to stay in and make it close.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pat22043 said:

Also is there any narrative coverage? Clearly Jonny Walker didn't finish the day, we can tell that from his time. On the Romainiacs channel, there is a video clip of him with a clearly swollen hand, so I assume he crashed out.

Sure would like to read up on the daily action.

Looks like this year's Jarvis v Walker war is over. Bummer, wish Jonny had been able to stay in and make it close.

http://enduro21.com/index.php/extreme/2401-jarvis-continues-to-rule-the-roost-at-romaniacs