Need some Trailering Advice

I just had a few questions related to the proper way to trailer your bikes, 

I will be trailering 2 bikes a yz250fx  and a ttr125l, I first want to know if it really matters that one bike is alot heavier than the other since they will be side by side in the trailer.

Next I have 2 wheel chocks and I was wondering if I should have another tie down point in between them so the straps are not pulling more to one side, If that is the case is it okay to just bolt it onto the wood floor? or would that not be strong enough?

Thanks,

It definetly matters about weight, you'll go thru a lot more tires on th heavier side. Just pile on a box of rocks....... No it doesn't matter at all, just tie the bikes down and go ride. Once tied down give the bikes a good tug and see if their loose. Bolt your tie down points thru your wood planks if ya have to it'll be fine. 

17 hours ago, 3BoysRidin said:

It definetly matters about weight, you'll go thru a lot more tires on th heavier side. Just pile on a box of rocks....... No it doesn't matter at all, just tie the bikes down and go ride. Once tied down give the bikes a good tug and see if their loose. Bolt your tie down points thru your wood planks if ya have to it'll be fine. 

Okay Thanks, I probably just put jerrycans on one side or something 

Don't put your tie downs anchors any further froward than your axle. Basically parallel your forks. Too far forward will have your back wheel sliding around. i did this in a trailer and had to add more tie down points until I could get home and move them back.