Dirtbike plastics

I recently got a 01' yz426f and it's missing a lot of the plastics bolts. I got a bolt kit but I can't seem to find pictures of which bolts go where. I'd really appreciate it if someone can post pics of the plastics where they're attached so I can get this thing together. Thanks 

Most of them are m6x1.0, they should be nut plates behind the mounting locations. Choose the shortest bolt that still pokes through the rear of the nut plate. Do that for each location

Ok thanks, on the front fender I can't get the number plate to attach right, with the bolt kit I got 8 bolts for "front fender" I've got 4 of them holding the fender to the fork but where do the other 4 go? 

I've got what size bolts go where it's just how they attach because this kit came with a lot of washer and some "collars" and stuff so I was just needing to know how all that went together

As suggested, a parts fiche will help:

https://www.shopyamaha.com/parts-catalog/lines/off-road-mcy

In many cases, the part number may contain the size and length of the bolt, although this isn't true of many of the plastics screws. Example: 95027-06030-00 is a flanged hex bolt 6mm in diameter, 30mm long.

The illustrations will help you figure out the locations of the flanged collars and inserts, too.

On the front fender, there are only four bolts that hold it. The rear takes another four of the same sort.