FMF Snap anybody used one?

Hi All I saw a mention of the FMF snap in this months edition of Traction Erag magazine and wondered if anybody has experiance of using the device on the DRZ ?

http://www.tractionerag.ca/issue39/index.html?page=34&utm_source=Traction+eRag+Issue+39&utm_campaign=Issue+39&utm_medium=email

fd59e6cd39d72ef0c6ac93965c961a72.png

LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENCED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY. OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA, CHECK LOCAL AND STATE EMISSIONS REGULATIONS FOR COMPLIANCE.

The air box is connected to the throttle by the air boot. The typical boot is inefficient in routing the air stream as it snakes around the frame and shock before reaching the throttle valve. The irregular shape of the boot produces unsteady and erratic air flow - turbulence. The result is compromised power delivery.

The FMF SNAP divides the air passage within the boot into quadrants to increase air velocity by directing the air stream and reducing turbulence.

With improved airflow to the throttle valve, you will experience crisper and immediate throttle response, as well as a boost in the low to mid-range torque.

Installing the SNAP is as easy as installing an air filter in most cases, and requires no jetting or fuel changes. Drop it in the air boot and feel an immediate difference at the first crack of the throttle with a healthier pull off the bottom. The FMF SNAP is bolt-on performance!

Better throttle response and more torque.

Easy installation.

No fuel or jetting changes required.

Patent pending.

http://www.motosport.com/fmf-snap

Edited by andi archer

A perfectly jetted bike will not run better at all. A poorly jetted bike might run better below 1/2 throttle. All bikes will suffer at wide open throttle.

They do not make more power, they possibly may improve throttle response on an unsetup machine.

• Like 1

And I have this little device I will sell you that will make your car get 150 miles per gallon of gas. :rolleyes:

Edited by cjjeepercreeper