I've had my old 2002 xr250r for over a year now and for some reason whenever I try to go up a big hill or it slightly tips it dumps oil through my air filter and into my carburetor and then I produce a very large thick white cloud, anything helps thank you!!!! 

20170312_144352.jpg

if you have it over filled, the oil may go up the breather and into the air filter, especially if you tip it left.

does it smoke when revved hard ?

It goes through the valve and when it's sitting after it gets cold when I kick it over it smokes a little, I did check the oil it's not over the fill line, I was told before it was some valve or something 

On 7/27/2017 at 2:05 AM, Camden Goetjen said:

It goes through the valve and when it's sitting after it gets cold when I kick it over it smokes a little, I did check the oil it's not over the fill line, I was told before it was some valve or something 

How did you check the oil, what procedure? These XRs have a specific procedure and if not done right can lead a person to add too much oil.

Getting significant blow-by from worn rings/cylinder can pressurize the crankcase and cause oil to be expelled from the breather line. But that would happen all the time, not just when riding on an uphill incline. I'm leaning toward too much oil.