Who do i contact to advertise on thumper talk? Like a banner ad

I am hoping to pay for a banner ad on thumper talk and was hoping someone would be familiar with how to do this? I appreciate any help.

2 answers to this question

I'm sure Bryan Bosch will be able to tell you exactly how he can set it up so you can be seen in all your glory on TT and he can collect your money. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By RCN4HIM
      I had new MX 51's put on the front and rear of my 03 KX 125 that I race MX weekly with and I installed a new suspension set up (which I love) @ the same time but I swear every time I push this front tire outside of a rut or a berm I have to catch/hold the front of the bike up with my leg to keep from crashing... I'm 190lbs on a 200lb 125 and I really don't think the front end should be washing out when I least expect it... Yes I know your going to ask track/soil conditions but I've raced on everything this spring in the last 5 weeks and have no confidence in the front end which I never had a problem with before... with the old Bridgestones???
      We have a practice track on our property with a large figure 8 and something aint right!
    • By PBryant
      Anyone tried these tires?
    • By kanyonkritter
      I love em but im running a 19" wheel now so.......
    • By KazumaRyu
      I raced my first year of a local enduro series and only been riding for two years and managed to win the amatuer class. late in the series I started to use trials tires and they work unbelievably well, but why dont a single one of the pros use them?
    • By Cube Steak

Socal Guys: Have 2011 KTM 19" Rear Wheel & 2x Tire Combo for sale
      Comes complete with disc... came off 2011 350SX-F. Fits just about any KTM dirt bike.
      Have new Dunlop mounted and new Desert IT still in wrapper too.
      PM offer so I can go buy an 18" wheel set.