230L/M STOCK EXHAUST

HELLO BIKERS, I HAVE A CRF230M WITH A BIG GUN EXHAUST THAT IS TO LOUD FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD. LOOKING FOR A STOCK TAKE-OFF. WILL BUY OR TRADE. MUST BE CLEAN AND GOOD CONDITION. AS MY BIKE IS LIKE NEW. THANKS FOR YOUR TROUBLE.

Try to keep the oversized Big Gun header, it in it self will add power.

The noisy muffler could be changed to make it more quiet and depending on the muffler you choose, it will not decrease power enough to be noticeable, just less noise.

I READ THAT HONDA'S STOCK SYSTEM WAS 72 Db. MOST CUSTOM SYSTEMS ARE IN THE 90 Db. range. I KNOW THERE IS ONE ON A SHELF OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, OR SOME ONE IS LOOKING TO MOD THEIR BIKE.

13 minutes ago, Darton said:

I READ THAT HONDA'S STOCK SYSTEM WAS 72 Db. MOST CUSTOM SYSTEMS ARE IN THE 90 Db. range. I KNOW THERE IS ONE ON A SHELF OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, OR SOME ONE IS LOOKING TO MOD THEIR BIKE.

Perhaps with the baffle installed but not with it removed.  I think then it is closer to 90 dB.  Many areas have a 96 dB limit.

On 7/26/2017 at 2:17 PM, Darton said:

HELLO BIKERS, I HAVE A CRF230M WITH A BIG GUN EXHAUST THAT IS TO LOUD FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD. LOOKING FOR A STOCK TAKE-OFF. WILL BUY OR TRADE. MUST BE CLEAN AND GOOD CONDITION. AS MY BIKE IS LIKE NEW. THANKS FOR YOUR TROUBLE.

I have a stock 230m full exhaust. Were you looking to trade the BIG GUN for it?