Ttr125

I have a ttr125 with a FMF pipe and "air box mod". It was cutting out wide open so I put 1 size bigger jets in it. It seems to be cutting out even worse now wide open and its burning fuel ( black smoke). Any suggestions please and thanks. Or should I just put the old jets back in.

What elevation?  Maybe get a 107.5. The 110 isn't the end all, be all for jetting.  It's just a good baseline.  Temps, humidity, and elevation play a big role.  Last weekend, I raced a TT on my TTR125.  It was the first ride on it.  In the garage it reved perfect bottom to top, but when I got there under load, I couldn't make it one lap in practice.  I left all my jets at home, but I moved the clip up one and it ran good enough to race it.  The second moto, I raised up to the top and it ripped, still a little hesitation on the pilot, but the track was a wide open track.  My point is, sometimes when you think it has to be set up on the rich side, it doesn't.  

I live in South Florida so very humid. What size pilot comes stock? So maybe I should put stock back in and raise up one on the clip? What size jet are you running?

I'm the complete opposite of florida. We're hot and dry of here.  Hot and humid tends to make it lean, but you went rich and it wouldn't run.  It's hard to jet via a computer.  I suggest check out some youtubes and see if you can find some that have the sounds it makes when lean or rich.  You have to be able to hear it.