Where to get front brake reservoir cap screws?

Damn those little freaking things strip out easy! Where to get the screws for the front brake and clutch reservoir covers? I looked at Rocky Mountain ATV and they have the caps/covers, but they foolishly don't come with the screws.  

And, which tool and size to use with them? Because apparently Im using the wrong damn tools and my eyes are getting old. 

Edited by Rob Bayless

grade 316 stainless steel countersunk cap screws ( with an allen key drive ) and you should never strip them again

they don't need to be very tight

not sure what size standard ktm ones are but nissin master cylinders are 4mm x 12mm ( measured overall )

as hard as they are to find, im gonna find some and start selling them. I doubt Im the only one who needs em, as easy as they were to strip the head. 

4 hours ago, Rob Bayless said:

as hard as they are to find, im gonna find some and start selling them. I doubt Im the only one who needs em, as easy as they were to strip the head. 

There not hard to find at all , your just looking in the wrong place

The local Ace and True Value stores around here have a pretty good selection of metric.

You're over tightening them way to much.
  • Like 1

I've started putting antiseize on mine and learned to back off the torque some. The last set i stole was from a dead 4wheeler In the yard

are they the philips head ones? most guys are using the wrong screwdriver to take those out...

for something so cheap and simple. just go to the dealership... order 6.  2 for you.  2 spares.  and 2 more spare spares. I think you can afford to let them rape you this one time and quadruple charge you on a few 30 cent parts....

Edited by cdf450
  • Like 1

My local Ace hardware store had the correct size but with a button style Allen wrench head. No more hunting for the elusive perfect sized screwdriver.

• Like 1