Fav shift lever for single track (Size ten boot)

Kinda an odd title, but I have limited experience on my 2017 YZ250X. I do know for some reason I have some ergonomic issues with my shift lever (And brake lever) The shift lever does not stick out enough for me and would be better if it was a bit farther forward. I have a size 10 (44) Sidi Cross Fire II (Non SRS) . I need a spare anyway.  Just wondering what works best for you? 

Kinda an odd title, but I have limited experience on my 2017 YZ250X. I do know for some reason I have some ergonomic issues with my shift lever (And brake lever) The shift lever does not stick out enough for me and would be better if it was a bit farther forward. I have a size 10 (44) Sidi Cross Fire II (Non SRS) . I need a spare anyway.  Just wondering what works best for you? 
Same issue.. used the hammer head one that is adjustable and expensive... Same for the brake... But I can have them ergo wise sit much higher and farther out. Worth the coin.. so far set solid ... 90 hours on them...

I run the hammerhead on my bikes. Make sure you keep it tight. They will come loose and cause issues. Also the longer the lever the further it needs to travel to shift. Some do not like that amd complain of missed shifts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using ThumperTalk mobile app

2 hours ago, mikedabike said:

I run the hammerhead on my bikes. Make sure you keep it tight. They will come loose and cause issues. Also the longer the lever the further it needs to travel to shift. Some do not like that amd complain of missed shifts.

Is yours the forged one or the more expensive rubber tipped one? Any other candidates? The forged one seems quite reasonably priced if it is durable. 

Is yours the forged one or the more expensive rubber tipped one? Any other candidates? The forged one seems quite reasonably priced if it is durable. 

I have the billet ones. The forged ones are good too but not sure if they come in longer lengths. I run +5 on my 450 and +15 on my 125.