I've been a 2stroke guy my whole life but recently rode a buddies 2016 kx450 up down the gravel road in front of my house and really enjoyed the power. Looking to buy a new bike, i currently have a 2009 yz250 that ive got pretty dialed in for my style of riding. Im 6'1 about 220 lbs and mostly ride trails in the mountains and the occasional dunes trip. Heres the catch though, where i live we have hilly farm land that we use for jumping.  You have to hit the hills at top speed but still require enough power to maintain the speed to pull the hill and catch air, similar to a dune with no lip on the top. The 250 i have is geared down some for the trails and tops out struggles to get me up and over the hills to catch air. Thats why i always thought a fuel injected sx 450 would be perfect for me, but as i ride trails mostly maybe a 300 2stroke would be best? so which would you guy recommend and specifically which model. Is the suppension on the ktm enduros similar to sx bikes for jumping like i plan on doing? I always thought a lighter bike was easier to throw around, and thats why the sx bike for the woods and i dont need the headlight and the electric start but not opposed to it i guess. 

450 all day long :thumbsup: can't beat the long pull and tourqe.  I'm 6'220 A class mx racer well was few years ago. I raced 250 twostrokes against 450s.  Got a very low hour 11' yz450 spring of 16'. I should've gotten one years ago but was all twostrokes then and nieve lol