04 YZ 125 fouling plugs

Just got this bike a week ago, fouled a plug and realized he didn't have the plug torqued down. Went to my local motorcycle shop and bought three plugs, put a new plug in it rode good all day, next day it fouled on first start, any ideas, just recently switched to yamalube, will be switching back to synthetic. Running a BR8ES, thanks!

Less than 12 up top? My cycle shop asked what plug I wanted so I got what was already in it was a 8, jetting should be fine, I'll check though, would the switch to yamalube cause a foul?

1 hour ago, Need some help said:

Less than 12 up top? My cycle shop asked what plug I wanted so I got what was already in it was a 8, jetting should be fine, I'll check though, would the switch to yamalube cause a foul?

I believe an 8 plug is cooler (I can't remember). Oil switch should not cause foul unless you had mixed with existing, ("could" cause an issue). It really depends on how much of what was in in. Some oils and fuel mixture cause a goo mess and not burn as clean. Always best to empty the tank and start with fresh, if you didn't. 

EDIT: No, the higher the number, the cooler the plug. 

Edited by P84ONE