Who is the BEST trash talker here?

This Conor McGregor is very funny.  I really enjoy the guys that can tear you apart without attacking you personally.  Anyone can call people names, we all did that in elementary school, but using someones own words or actions against them is the height of trash talk. 2 + 2 = 4

I put my $$$ on the man.  Parley a few line-items together and you can make some serious odds.  I hope I learned from the Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey & Trump vs Hillary. 

SuperSwami is thinking Conor wins in 1 -3 via K.O.

Who do you think is gonna win?

Edited by superslyko
  • Like 1

12 rounds of boredom.  Mayweather wins decision.  Can't beat someone you can't hit.  Hate the wife beater, But he's the best there ever was at fighting defensively.

Don't waste your money. 

• Like 3

When I was at the PPV for Rousey/Holm at the Bar with 150 of my closest friends, I was the only 1 that clapped & cheered when they introduced Holly Holm.  You could have heard a pin drop.........................................................................  :lol:

After the fight, I had 3 people come up to me separately and say, "I really was rooting for her too!"

What did I say about Trump?

I won't even bring up Zekedawg, Bigbob, Hockysaurus, or Whateverhisnameisnow. ;) :p

8cb.gif

Now remember who said what................................ when. :rolleyes:  He's gonna shock us!

The real winner is Floyd.  $100 Million will take a few years to spend.

Edited by superslyko

2 hours ago, dlock5 said:

Conner has about a 1 and a million chance at winning.

so your say'n he has a chance, well alright then..

• Like 4

I've got a thread like this in TT Team. Guess I should have fired it up out here for commoners to chime in
I think Connor has more of a chance than you may think. He has money to burn, is in crazy shape, fast, hungry, much to prove and don't think for one minute that he hasn't been training furiously with some of the best boxing coaches money can buy. He'll be ready for the fight IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pittbull said:

I've got a thread like this in TT Team. Guess I should have fired it up out here for commoners to chime in emoji38.png
I think Connor has more of a chance than you may think. He has money to burn, is in crazy shape, fast, hungry, much to prove and don't think for one minute that he hasn't been training furiously with some of the best boxing coaches money can buy. He'll be ready for the fight IMO.

Ahundred on Mayweather wins, you game?

• Like 1

Ahundred on Mayweather wins, you game?

I don't gamble, I spend every last extra penny on one of the 5 motorcycles that I use to keep my moods and emotions at bay... besides that it just wouldn't be fair I'd have to spend $10,000 Canadian Paso's to match your $100USD.
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, superslyko said:

This Conor McGregor is very funny.  I really enjoy the guys that can tear you apart without attacking you personally.  Anyone can call people names, we all did that in elementary school, but using someones own words or actions against them is the height of trash talk. 2 + 2 = 4

I put my $$$ on the man.  Parley a few line-items together and you can make some serious odds.  I hope I learned from the Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey & Trump vs Hillary. 

SuperSwami is thinking Conor wins in 1 -3 via K.O.

Who do you think is gonna win?

You're going to lose. If they went to octogon then you'd win.

44 minutes ago, Pittbull said:

I don't gamble, I spend every last extra penny on one of the 5 motorcycles that I use to keep my moods and emotions at bay... besides that it just wouldn't be fair I'd have to spend $10,000 Canadian Paso's to match your $100USD. emoji38.png

I'm glad you said no, i would had to crawfish out of that one! 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, still2smokin said:

I'm almost twice your size , that wouldn't be fair to you ;)

I dunno what size has to do with anything, unless you're talking sexual and in that case I don't identify as rekluse or lhrb.:lol:

Line em up, any hill, anyone here. I will need a 2 week notice to make weight tho

Edited by the Riddler.
  • Like 2

Boxing? Really? Retards...

i thought this was about you crazy cali riders. And my money was on razr 

• Like 3