2018 X sexy

3 hours ago, Charles De Mar said:

Now, if it only had estart, fuel injection and fell apart in two years. 

I think youre looking for the Euro thread

Dont like the blue wheels sorry

• Like 4

Oh, dare to be different with the Blue wheels... 

Really, they should do Gold, w/Yellow plastics... 

3 hours ago, Charles De Mar said:

Now, if it only had estart, fuel injection and fell apart in two years. 

You copy that from a KTM thread? 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, P84ONE said:

Oh, dare to be different with the Blue wheels... 

Really, they should do Gold, w/Yellow plastics... 

You copy that from a KTM thread? 

No I just see euro bikes on EVERY ride. 

Edited by Charles De Mar

I'm on the fence with the blue wheels, think if they were a few shades darker theyd look really good but as of right now ill be picking up either a '17 or '18 this winter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ride_Flip_Repeat said:

I don't know about the colored rims feels a little ricey to me...I recently got a 2015 yz450f that had trashed black rims, got a new set that were silver and like how they won't look crappy after a few rides.

I bought a set of black rims once... Yep, once!

Now I just run silver warp 9's on my YZ, but the Beta has blacks, and they are dust after 165 hours of CA/AZ abuse... 

I'm not a fan of the blue rims.

Pity they have not upgraded he rear swing arm. It is a no cost item for them.

On the current YZ250 and 250X I like the side plates being cut down parallel to the muffler. So I cut mine down the same way on my 2004 and did them in blue plastic. Look cool I reckon.

On a mostly blue YZ, I like silver rims on blue hubs. Especially with some shiney SS spokes like those from Tusk.

Edited by numroe

Black rims blue hubs:thumbsup: but I'd ride one with whatever if new. Learned long ago bling doesn't win races but it is pretty :ride: . You'll have them 03's looking pretty soon I'm sure . Black rims blue hubs = sell like hotcakes :goofy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Motox367 said:

Black rims blue hubs:thumbsup: but I'd ride one with whatever if new. Learned long ago bling doesn't win races but it is pretty :ride: . You'll have them 03's looking pretty soon I'm sure . Black rims blue hubs = sell like hotcakes :goofy:

Yep, brought them back to the CA house yesterday. My quick inventory of the engine that was completely diss-assembled was correct, one spring from the shift pawls was missing, everything else accounted for. 

I have two sets of ceramic coated black hubs that will go with these two bikes or just one. Have not decided on rims as I believe one set will just flip between the two bikes. They are still pretty straight. 

42 minutes ago, RollieW said:

I really did not like the blue rims on the Yamaha website but after seeing an 18 in the show room they looked much better in person.

I can immagine they do. The photo I posted compare to the other is night and day. 

OK, must pack more and get on the road by 2pm.

• Like 1