17 350sx-f battery tray

Picking up my bike tomorrow and everyone recommends replacing the battery asap. Was looking at wps but didn't know if that battery required a different tray....?? Is there a certain battery tray that will fit all batteries?

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

I don't know who "everyone" is, but let those people know that the stock battery works just fine.
Stock tray works with WPS.

I've had my 16 sxf since September of 2015. Still using the stock battery. 5 second on with 30 seconds off for the first start of the day until it fires up. After the first start, bike always started up from the first push of the button.

As for 13t. Yes I would go 13. Even with a 13t I have tons of top end.

My 16 450sx us approaching two years old and has 75 hours on it. Still on my original battery. I even put lights on it occasionally for offroading in the national forests (I've got it plated) with no stator mods. I bought a WPS battery thinking it was gonna crap out and it still hasn't.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

I upgraded my battery box on my 17 250sxf to use my Shoria Lithium Ion Battery and its a world of difference. I bought the upgraded battery box from an xcw and it took about 10 minutes to install and its a world of difference in starting power. I've heard to many people talk about how the stock battery fails and the cranking power sucks. I ride about 30miles from my car and I can't have a battery failure so its definitely worth the upgrade. The part number is : 79011055100

How's the suspension working out for You? My 1st day on it was very harsh!! Definitely need some adjustments

I weigh about 160lbs with all gear on and the compression was perfect but the rebound was pretty bad lol it was like riding a pogo stick but I slowed the rebound down a good bit and now it's perfect!

I weigh about 160lbs with all gear on and the compression was perfect but the rebound was pretty bad lol it was like riding a pogo stick but I slowed the rebound down a good bit and now it's perfect!

What pressure are you running? I'm around 175 without gear and dealer set mine at 127 according to some chart he was looking at and it was terribly harsh!! I'm going to start a new thread and ask the suspension gurus... love the freaking motor tho!!!

• Like 1

What pressure are you running? I'm around 175 without gear and dealer set mine at 127 according to some chart he was looking at and it was terribly harsh!! I'm going to start a new thread and ask the suspension gurus... love the freaking motor tho!!!

Whatever the stock pressure is haha I haven't messed with the suspension aside from clickers