2013 or 2015 Honda CRF450r

I'm bummed no one with knowledge commented on this. I would have been interested to see what people thought.

I love my 15 never had a 13 rode a 14 didn't like the suspension or power delivery spent lots of time on 12 liked it So happy with my 15 I won't part with once you get them set up right they are very nice I ride it all summer long in trails and all winter long ice racing

13 ps1 is a better fork/ both need to be revalved. 15 mapping is better and the stock rev. limit is higher vs the 13. A single fmf full system and a remap/ revalve night and day  vs the stock stuff. 9-12 kyb spring forks fit need a mount from moto stuff for front brake.

• Like 1

i own a 13, came from two 05's and an 08....love love love my 13, built for woods/desertish stuff, but it feels 20 lbs lighter than any that ive owned prior, great bike, runs flawlessly

Edited by brownballin
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, brownballin said:

i own a 13, came from two 05's and an 08....love love love my 13, built for woods/desertish stuff, but it feels 20 lbs lighter than any that ive owned prior, great bike, runs flawlessly

Yup.  Also came off of an 05, 06, 08 carb bike & they do feel big / heavy in comparison to the 09 + efi bikes.  Once the suspension is dialed & a remap they transform into an exceptional mx weopon.        

• Like 1