Importing a Dirt Bike from the US to Europe?

Hello guys! Im thinking of buying a Yamaha TTR 125 motocross because im short (5'4"), but the problem is i live in Hungary and the only way i can buy this bike is importation from the US. The problem with importation is im 17 years old and i don't know anything at all about importing and im afraid of the distance between the two countries, can anyone give me suggestions about that if i pay for a bike how do i take it to a ship if i can't go to the US?

Thanks for answering the question. It was so important to correct me but answering to the actual question is Just soooooo stupid why would anyone give a normal answer right? 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:59 AM, ZITRONOS said:

It was so important to correct me but answering to the actual question is Just soooooo stupid why would anyone give a normal answer right? 

If you want an MX bike you could just buy it form another European country. If you don't want an M bike because they are too tall you can always shave of some seat material. Which is the best way not to interfere with an otherwise quite good suspension, contrary to the TTR125 suspension.

Suspension TTR125: Suspension / Front 31mm telescopic fork, adjustable preload; 7.1-in travel

Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6-in travel

VS Suspension YZ125: Suspension / Front KYB® Speed-Sensitive System inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel

Suspension / Rear: KYB® single shock; fully adjustable, 12.4-in travel

I hope that answer suits you better ;)  

• Like 1