Still PED testing?

not really, i think they have all been working hard. and confidence goes a long ways. everybody rides better if they THINK they have a chance. 

• Like 1

Youre naive if you dont think PEDs are in the sport. Riders pay six figures to pass a test, not to lift weights. 

• Like 5

They probably seen one of the podium guys hanging out with RV. After all it is his backyard....:jawdrop:

Just now, GBowman said:

Youre naive if you dont think PEDs are in the sport. Riders pay six figures to pass a test, not to lift weights. 

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it because I knew it would cause massive hemorrhaging for some bleeding gashes.

When Jeff Alessi went off about injections it felt like he was letting the cat out of a bag that everyone else in the industry knows about but won't acknowledge.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it because I knew it would cause massive hemorrhaging for some bleeding gashes.

When Jeff Alessi went off about injections it felt like he was letting the cat out of a bag that everyone else in the industry knows about but won't acknowledge.

On hot days, every rider that can afford it goes to their motor home and has an IV hookup. 

secretion inhibitors is commonly used to mask steroid use, look up its side effects and then think about some riders. 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 2

who cant afford it, the whole IV saline setup prolly costs less than $15. Or are you saying that they are hooking up more than hydration? crank up the drip and the bag is empty in 10 minutes....

Edited by kxjim

Just now, kxjim said:

who cant afford it, the whole IV saline setup prolly costs less than $15. Or are you saying that they are hooking up more than hydration?

No, thats it, in their RVs. 

5 minutes ago, kxjim said:

who cant afford it, the whole IV saline setup prolly costs less than $15. Or are you saying that they are hooking up more than hydration? crank up the drip and the bag is empty in 10 minutes....

Every rider that can afford an RV...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Every rider that can afford an RV...

maybe they could ride share and split the cost, split a bag, share a needle, double tap a bag, haha. are these guys crashing and getting injured during the week because they arent taking their Aderal except at the races? haha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coastalrider said:

Anyone else think someone in the 450-2 moto podium was way off?

Ciancerillo went from OA to 6th(I think) because he got passed on the last half lap. Definitely lack of juice.

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Like 1

personally i feel kinda bad for AC, hes the MX equivalent of a boyband, as soon as his nuts drop and he starts growing, his popularity and successes drop to Average. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Casing-daily said:

James stewy obviously wasn't coughing up the coin for his inhibitors... :facepalm:

Inhibitors mask steroids, JS7 was popped for Adderall.  So perhaps he was taking his inhibitors?

3 hours ago, GBowman said:

On hot days, every rider that can afford it goes to their motor home and has an IV hookup. 

secretion inhibitors is commonly used to mask steroid use, look up its side effects and then think about some riders. 

So I went to the google and typed in -secretion inhibitors side effects- Can someone do a redditt type thing and explain like i'm 5? The results could have been in Chinese

Edited by portlandcsc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, portlandcsc said:

So I went to the google and typed in -secretion inhibitors side effects- Can someone do a redditt type thing and explain like i'm 5? The results could have been in Chinese

I'm not completely sure but I think a side effect is intestinal problems.  So then you're looking for riders that would have had any intestinal problems, although a rider would be dumb to admit to that.

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I'm not completely sure but I think a side effect is intestinal problems.  So then you're looking for riders that would have had any intestinal problems, although a rider would be dumb to admit to that.

Which riders have had diarrhea problems during moto? Missed races with stomach issues or claimed it was food poisoning? 

Edited by GBowman
  • Like 2

My riding bud, a past Open A Enduro champ and his brother were camping out a night before an enduro. While sitting by their fire the night before, a guy came up and went on and on about his practice, excercise, and diet routines... when done bragging the one brother said their nightly race prep routine was a twelve pack and a joint. The next day they both won their classes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

Which riders have had diarrhea problems during moto? Missed races with stomach issues or claimed it was food poisoning? 

I always wondered why the port-o-potty line was so effing long at the enduros. Bunch of dudes mainlining roids and secretion inhibitors peeing out their butt I presume...

• Like 1