Just rebuilt my xr200r wont start.

The ignition timing is perfect it has great spark good compression but there's one problem i don't see the decompression cable move not even once can this problem cause the bike not to start? Thanks.

I had similar issues on my xr200r when I had it rebuilt. It's kinda hard to watch the cable move while you're the one kicking it over isn't it? If the decompressor is out of adjustment it could be keeping the exhaust valve open, keeping it from starting. 

Another thing to check, make sure the pulse generator is on right. That was the issue I encountered. If you happened to take the rotor out of the assembly while taking things apart, you very well could have put it back in 180 degrees out. We figured out that was the problem on mine, turned it back 180, got the timing marks aligned, adjusted the valves again, only this time with the motor truly in time lol. Then like magic, the bike started and ran. Hope this might've helped

Daniel 

I had similar issues on my xr200r when I had it rebuilt. It's kinda hard to watch the cable move while you're the one kicking it over isn't it? If the decompressor is out of adjustment it could be keeping the exhaust valve open, keeping it from starting. 
Another thing to check, make sure the pulse generator is on right. That was the issue I encountered. If you happened to take the rotor out of the assembly while taking things apart, you very well could have put it back in 180 degrees out. We figured out that was the problem on mine, turned it back 180, got the timing marks aligned, adjusted the valves again, only this time with the motor truly in time lol. Then like magic, the bike started and ran. Hope this might've helped
Daniel 

The pulse generator is aligned with everything also i took off the clutch cover theres a little spring thingy that a PITA to keep it still plus i don't know what position its go.

Mine was aligned as well, but it was aligned on the wrong stroke. If it ran before the rebuild, there's only a few things that would've changed that'd cause it to not start. If you've got spark, got fuel, got air coming in, got compression, you're down to timing and valves. If timing is off, valves won't be right. If the decompression assembly isn't set right, that can cause an issue in the valvetrain 

Does anyone have a picture of the clutch cover i wanna know the position of the little spring of the decompression lever. Thanks