LED and stock turn signals

I broke one of the rear turn signals off while riding yesterday, so now I have an excuse to get LED turn signals in the rear. I'm going to purchase the DRC blinkers for the rear, along with a 12o'clockLabs fixed rate turn signal flasher. My question is, if I keep the stock halogen front blinkers will the new flasher effect anything? Is it possible to have LED rears and stock fronts and have them blink at the same rate?

Why do you care so much about the blink rate, as long as they do it? I wired my LED flush mounts right up to the same plugs, no big deal! It is a bit different but who cares! Maybe for some riders the blinking short circuits their brain, maybe!

Edited by hockeyrick
  • Like 1

I cared... I want them to flash a normal speed...

The DRC tail light was the first thing I did to mine, added LED flashers in the rear(with factory connectors) and the 12:00 fixed rate flasher, the fast hyperactive flashers that result from a stock flasher and LEDs are annoying, and will fail PA's annual inspection.  It bolts up, works as intended, but the flasher was silent, and still wasn't a fan of the Shrek ears in the front.  Replaced the front 2, unlike the 2 wire rear flashers, the front are 3 wires (turn, running light, ground), so the 2 wire LED replacements end up being flashers only, no longer running lights.  With all 4 led flashers, the green dash indicator wouldn't flash with the signals, just got bright when they flash, then faded a bit till it got bright again, wasn't enough draw on the system, so added a pair of resistors to the rear, and it worked fine.  Ended up getting an audible flasher from England so it would beep if I left my signals on, which happened more than I care to admit.  

Edited by alucard0822